“Patience isn’t about waiting, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.”
Ashira Prossack sheds light on what NOT to do after a job interview:
1. Don’t replay the interview over and over.
2. Don’t harass the hiring manager.
3. Don’t stop your job search process or quit your job.
4. Don’t post anything about the interview on social media.
5. Don’t ghost the hiring manager.
Do you agree with her list, let us know your thoughts! Please see below to read Ashira’s full article.
#applyingforajob #jobpostings #recruiting #jobinterviews #careers #recruitmentstrategy #dreamjob #patience #jobapplication #interviewing #jobsearch