Our company respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and sets out how our company uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Collection of personal information We collect, export and use personal information to manage your relationship with our company and better serve you by personalizing your experience and interaction with us. Such collection is done with appropriate notice and consent, along with required filings with data protection authorities, where required. Information which we may collect from you includes:
- profile creation
- information requests or complaints
- marketing, newsletter or support subscriptions
- contact requests via the “contact us” page
- job applications
- visits or browsing on website
The types of personal information you provide to us may include personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address. In addition to the information you provide, we may also collect information during your visit to the website, through our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include Web beacons, cookies, and embedded Web links. What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and to answer your questions and enquiries.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To provide our recruiting services and assess data provided by you against job openings or assignment we might be working on or to send your information to clients, or to generally build a commercial relationship
- We may also use your information to contact you for various purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- to third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested, such as references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from a third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses and outsourcing partners
- to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF THE EEA
The personal data we collect from you may be transferred outside the EEA either by us and/or by any of the third parties to whom your personal data may be disclosed to as listed in the section above. Such transfers will occur where they are necessary as part of the recruitment and/or related services we provide to or for you. By providing personal data you agree that your data may be transferred outside of the EEA in such circumstances. We and/or the third parties to whom we may disclose your personal data may store your personal data on a server overseas. By providing personal data you agree your data may be transferred to servers located overseas. We will take reasonable steps to ensure your data is treated securely outside of the EEA.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. We take the trust you place in us seriously and utilize reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process to protect your data. We retain data only as required or permitted by local law and while it has a legitimate business purpose.